7/29/2014

Day 11; Disney Palace

Taking a day just to stroll around the neighborhood...but first I still hat the itch to photograph the famous Beverly Hills sign. I drove up to Santa Monica blvd. Parked on one of the most beautiful streets in Beverly Hills...Hillcrest...


...and then continued on foot to take the picture I so wanted to take. It always gets me when I see this sign no matter how many times before I saw it.


Then I went back to my neighborhood. I wanted to se the palace, the concert hall that was built in honor of Mr Walt Disney. Took my breath away to see this abstract structure rise before my eyes.


every curve reminded me of the Walt Disney initials...there were Ws and Ds dancing all around. Could not quite decide from which perspective to take the photos. Then I narrowed it down to; the grand entrance...


...and the Walt Disney Concert Hall engraved sign on the right side of the entrance...


...I could not get enough so I kept on watching the building till the sun went down. It's another great memory that I'll take home with me.

No comments: