7/27/2014

Day 9; Terminator

You never know where the road is really going to take you. I decided to visit my favorite theme park but on the way remembered I forgot to get the cash I needed for the daily escapades. Since I only use branch bank ATMs I neede to find Chase or similar branch to do my thing and get the green.

I turned out to be quite an outing with some unexpected sightseeing... First I run into 101 sign that I had to take a picture of since the signs, like this one, are placed on the ground... weird but good so you know exactly where to turn.


Walking across the freeway bridge it was unusual to see the fence being so high.


You'll never guess who I run into while looking for Chase...me. And if you can guess how I did that I will personally buy you a cup of coffe when I get back home.


After meeting myself I saw something I could not believe. The Terminator filming site and the LA River!


Since I had not let them know in advance I was coming (because I did not know myself I was coming) I could not go in but I still got some pretty explanatory pictures made of the spot where the motorbike crossed onto the LA River site.


And me again...cannot hide my excitement...ever.


So, after getting my cash I got an awakening sign on the way back.


And needing some shade after this few hour hike I sat myself down and waited for the free Universal bus to take me home.


No comments: