7/23/2014

Day 5; Footprints

To conclude my NYC experience I picked out some moments that I named; NYC impressions...

Starting with The Freedom Tower. As I was walking all along Broadway avenue I attempted to walk from 79th street all te way to Battery park. It was extremely exhausting I must say, still on the other hand as I reached the Financial district and moved around a little bit I stumbled upon the skyscraper that made it all worth while...an amazing structure stipulating that no matter what happens life will go on.


Brooklyn bridge is an experience everyone coming to NYC should have. Abundant in people walking and cycling and poeple taking memorable photographs it represents the ultimate crosswalk between Manhattan and Brooklyn. What got me the most this time around was the "Godzilla Tower" as I call it...looking like Godzilla came and scratched it diagonally and went on her way...


I think you do not really know you're in NYC until you spot The Chrysler building. It fascinates me every tome I see it. In a movie or while visiting NYC. I never do get really close to it...why? Well, I guess since this is usually the first building that gets destroyed in "end of the world" movies I rather stay at a safe distance...


Remembering "An Affair to Remember" it is always rewarding to see The Empire State. Walk anywhere, sit anywhere, do anything and most of all taking all these impressions with me wherever I go next.


To be honest, NYC is really not that big. And the buildings are actually not really that tall, are they?


 So after I visited the Sherman statue...



...and took a stroll in Central Park...


...I left my "footprints in the pavement" and left NYC.


No comments: