7/24/2014

Day 7; House Hunting

Skipped day 6, since it was a travel day for me, right to Sunday when I enjoyed my very first full day in LA. As the sun came up I decided to go straight to Beverly Hills. My purpose; house hunting.

On top of my list; Tower Road and San Ysidro Drive. So you can imagine my heart lept when I drove up to this crossroad (BH meaning Beverly Hills)...


I took a left and immediately found myself on the very road that Mr Jack Lemmon used to drive to work and back. The feeling was surreal. Like I was back in the 50ies.

  

So after I got my bearings I saw it. The entrance to my dream house. You can't see it from this side of the street, but believe me it's a place of heaven. And the view is spectacular. You can see the whole Los Angeles area. So, for now, the entrance (since I did not want to jump over the front door and let the security guard get me)...


I carried on a little further on Tower Road...


...and made my way to the 2nd dream house choice, which is San Ysidro where Mr Danny Kaye used to live. And lo and behold there was a sign...


...so I took a picture of me in front of my second dream house choice...


...and left for downtown LA...


...to get my first dose of City of Angels night life.

No comments: